TCS Ninja Recruitment Process and Interview Experience
My interview happened on 12 Sep, 2018 at around 6.30 pm, I prepared from prepinsta online paid material and Basic aptitude questions my college shared.
Sadly I was the last of 442 members to be interviewed in my college and irony is that all the hr’s are ready with their packed bags to leave when I was been interviewed .
The interview was mainly based on two rounds , for some of them both may happen at a time ,
The TR was done on Skype where a techie guy will ask you firstly your self details and immediately asks you which programming languages you know . In my case I said C and Html , He has asked me basic questions like
- Can write a html program to create a drop down list ?
- Write a program to reverse a number in C ?
- Create a html program asking login id and password ?
- Factorial of a number program
That’s it , As I learnt html a long way back and haven’t revised the basics , I have took the risk and said im good at html and the result is I wasn’t able to answer even one html question and But for c programs , I have written them very quickly without a second thought.
For Tr preparation , my suggestion is
- Brush up all your Basics on the languages who are familiar with.
- Try to kill time if he asks to explain your project as you will have a good idea about it and so that he will not go deep into tech stuff.
- Non it students may face basic questions on their respective branch also.
- Never try to bluff the Interviewer , he is smarter than the way he look.
In my case he was asking from his office itself where there is a lot of disturbance at the back , which made me unpleasant during the interview and I was asking him again and again to repeat the same question as I was not able to hear what he said.
Believe me , Skype Interviews suck !
Next this HR guy asks you to turn to his side , note that he will be beside you even when the TR goes also and he will ask some routine questions like
- Are you willing to relocate anywhere ?
- Are you willing to work in shifts?
- Is that ok to write 1 year bond if selected ?
As usual I said Yes to all of them with a nodding head and He asked me to leave and will let you know you through mail.
Verdict : I know you will be interested to know this part , And I was Rejected , i felt depressed for a day and around 200 from 442 got cleared.
I thought my mistake was saying I’m good at html even I was not that great. Any way I moved on and Later tried Infosys and got placed in it ,
Moral of the story: Say only what you know , Never Give up on things , Believe in yourself .
Last but not least , Life gives you many chances. Failing in one of them is not that big crime but indicates to seek for more challenges ahead.
Comments and suggestions accepted.
Wishing you all the Best.