SAP Labs Recruitment 2019
Profile: Developer Associate
Requisition ID: 208340
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
We at ICD IE Foundation & Applications organization, part of the LOB Digital Core cater to innovations across various Industries and Strategic topics like SAP Cloud Platform, S/4, Fiori, Mobile, Analytics, and Foundation topics and especially in one of the major focus industries like Discrete Industries with a broad portfolio of SAP products in consumable sizes and thus shorten the time-to-value for our customers.
We offer you a position of Developer within a highly motivated and empowered team following the Lean approach.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Work with teams across organizational and geographical boundaries to design and develop the State of the art architecture for SAP applications in S/4 HANA and Cloud.
• Understand the needs of our co-innovation customers and transform them into innovative concepts for products and also play a hands-on role in shaping the product in implementing the requirements.
• Ensure High-quality standards of the product.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Strong educational qualifications (Engineering majors, MCA from reputed institutes) with 2+ years of relevant experience.
• Experience in being part of software development projects distributed across geographical locations with a must have SAP technology experience in multiple business and technical processes.
• Established role of a developer with a strong technical background and a track record of individual technical accomplishments
• Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles and Software Development
• Goal oriented with good communication skills, and fluency in spoken and written English
• Ability to network across the organization, and exhibit the desire to learn, innovate and explore.
• Expert proficiency in ABAP, HANA, S/4HANA Cloud, JAVA, HCP and Web Technologies with proficiency in Machine Learning.
• Proficiency in UI5 preferred.
• Exposure to agile development methodologies like SCRUM would be an added advantage.
• Ability to handle changing priorities with sound diplomatic and negotiation skills and be a motivated role model who can operate with minimal handholding
• Excellent analytical ability and communication skills with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility.
2-4 years of overall software development in SAP products.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Job Segment: Developer, ABAP, ERP, SAP, Engineer, Technology, Engineering