Finastra Off Campus 2019 for Freshers:
We would like to publish below job requirement in your bjsitjobsupdate.com.
Greetings to BJS Bangalore Job Seeker from Finastra!We’ve conducted off campus drive for freshers- Apply soon before the link expired!!
Finastra Career 2019:
Join Our group BJS For Daily Walkins, Referral Job Updates.
Qualifier – Experience backlog
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related field and 10+ years of experience in software development, systems engineering/design
• Minimum 8 years of progressive technical experience in a development, design or architecture role
• Minimum 5+ years of practical experience in Azure cloud IaaS/PaaS engineering/delivery
• Extensive hands-on experience in end to end Cloud Delivery
• Experience with capacity planning and scale up/down design
• Worked on Cloud implementation, high-availability, backup n recovery and DR.
• Extensive experience in analyzing environments/infrastructure for usage scale needs/patterns
• Experience with cloud monitoring and APM software (e.g. Splunk, Dynatrace, App-Dynamics New Relic)
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and implementing them to DevOps practices.
• Experience in establishing engineering standards, frameworks, best practices, and tools aligned with SDLC
• Experience with Web Technologies, Web Services/XML/Micro services
• Experience with relational and NoSQL database technologies
• Experienced in Problem Solving, LAN and WAN Knowledge, Complex Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning.
• Expert knowledge and working experience on Azure Cloud computing environment – infra, security, networking.
• Expert knowledge of automation (Tools – Ansible, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Octopus, Kubernettes, CI/CD)
• Adept in scripting languages like PowerShell, Bash with developemet background
• Strong working knowledge of Container Services – Docker/ Kubernettes (AKS).
• Design for cloud and deploy resilient, HA, scalable & DR architecture with strong ability to identify potential architecture limitations and resolve infrastructure performance issues
• Proficient in continuous monitoring, cost optimization, resource management, enforce cloud best practices & security.
• Must own ability to learn fast, adapt to new technology and keep current with industry certifications.
Good to Have
• Azure Certifications are highly desired; significant hands on experience may be substituted:
o Azure Infrastructure Solutions certification (70-533)
o Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification – (70-532)
• Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, IBM Bluemix.
• Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment knowledge and experience is a plus.
• ITIL/ Service Delivery Certification.
Remember: Don’t forget to Subscribe our site for Daily Walkins/Updates/off campus drive/Referral Drives/Tips/Placement Papers /Study Materials.
Over 1000 active jobs for 2018,19 Passout: – Register Now
Something that You should put an eye on:
|How To Get Job Easily||Freshers Jobs|
|Walkins in India||Experienced Jobs|