Cognizant Hiring Freshers | Programmer Analyst Trainee | Across India
Designation: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Annual Total Compensation: INR 3.38 L PA
– Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
– Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
– Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
– Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
– Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
– 2017/2018 batch of BE/B.tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
– First class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
– No standing arrears in current education.
– Maxiumum 2 years gap in education.
– Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
– Should be an Indian Citizen.
“*Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra” during onboarding.
– Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
– Interview Location : Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.
– This opportunity is open for all AMCAT assessed candidates across the country.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, the consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.