“A” level technical writer operating with minimal supervision
Responsible for delivery of high-quality documentation that conforms to Schneider documentation and quality assurance standards
Develop documentation deliverables in formats to best meet the users’ needs
Conduct interviews with various technical subject matter experts to gather information
Research and translate technical information into user-oriented information for non-technical and technical audiences
oExposure/experience with principles and/or tools related to Component Content Management Systems.
oAdobe FrameMaker version 9.0 (intermediate skill level)
oHelp System Tools (intermediate skill level)
oAdobe Acrobat Professional version 9.0 or later (intermediate skill level)
oSnag-It or comparable screen capture tool.
oMS Office 2007 Professional/Enterprise including MS Visio 2007
oA graphics tool such as Adobe Photoshop, Paintshop Pro or other comparable tool.
oMust be trainable for transition to MOTIF Content Management System
– Bachelors/Masters in English Literature
• Bachelors/Masters in Mass Communication.
• Bachelors of science or Bachelors of Engineering or Technology.
• Bachelors/Masters in Arts.
• Bachelors/Masters in Economics.
Requirements Gathering and Analysis:
• Attend walkthrough sessions with SMEs.
• Understand and gather requirements from SDLC documentation.
• Comprehend outcome of needs analysis.
• Attend content gap analysis meetings, and create step listscontent outline, if needed.
• Comprehend user roles, if any.
• independently create content deliverables.
• Understand nuances of digital content.
• Understand learning and documentation strategies.
• implement lessons learnt and best practices from prior projects.
• Understand SEO principles.
• Ability to create prototye that meet client requirements.
• Ensure quality of deliverables.
• Able to understand client requirements and articulate appropriate solutions.
• Plan for individual tasks.
• Plan for tasks for team, if acting as a team lead.
• Track delivery milestones.
• Focus on learning and acquiring new skills.
• Focus on attending product trainings in order to enhance the quality of the documentation.
• Ability to conduct knowledge sharing sessions on industry trends/best practices on projects.
Team Building & People Management:
• Participate in team building activities.
• Contributes to such activities positively.
Process Adherence and Delivery Excellence:
• Adhere to defined learning and content processes (DDLC process).
• â€¢ Self review of deliverables To ensure the PL or the PM of the project does a check before the files are delivered to the client/vertical team.
• â€¢ Able to peer review deliverables.
• â€¢ Ensure Zero Defects in the client output.
Market Research and Industry Engagement:
• â€¢ Participate in Content submissions for internal and external competitions.
• â€¢ Join groups or as Individuals in creating new ideas/Proof of Concepts as service offerings for customers.
Proficiency Level *
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 14 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
How to Apply (If the link is not worked, Single Click on the following link) :