American Express Recruitment 2019 :
About American Express
American Express is the world’s premier service company, and the largest card issuer by purchase volume. We are a heritage built on service and sustained by innovation.
Overview of the Business
A single decision can have many outcomes. And when that decision affects hundreds of thousands of customers and employees, it needs to be the right one. That’s where our Enterprise Credit & Fraud Risk Management and Enterprise Digital & Analytics teams comes in. ECFRM & EDA are the backbone of all financial services operations at American Express—it impacts every aspect of the company. As a part of this team, you’ll work with the industry’s top ECFRM & EDA teams to create smart but innovative strategies that advance our market share and the way we do business. If you’re interested in getting to know all areas of our business and can translate our business needs into remarkable solutions, you should consider a career in ECFRM & EDA.
We offer a student program to strengthen your skills and help shape your future personally and professionally. The Internship Program is considered one of the key entry points for our full-time campus hires. It is a project-based program that provides you with the opportunity to address real business challenges and offers you access to senior leaders, professional development activities, fun social events and more.
Specific job responsibilities will depend on the project assigned to the intern. Overall, all projects will require the intern to:
• Solve complex business problems by creating innovative solutions
• Analyze large amounts of data to derive business insights
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Ability to drive project deliverables to achieve business results
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives
- A flair for programming is a must
- Knowledge of SAS, Java, Hive, Pig, Python, SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 31, 2019, 4:44:01 AM