Misys (Finastra) Recruitment 2019:
WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers.
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers.
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results, develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA
Associate Software Engineer
• Participate in and provide an educated POV (point of view) during team meetings and development sessions.
• Communications are with internal staff and stakeholders.
• Contribute to design discussions and be able to make decisions and propose trade-offs.
• Test and document functionality.
Technical Skill Requirement
• Experience with ORM framework like Hibernate is good
• Experience in working with at least one of the database server s like Oracle, DB2, MSSQL is required.
• Strong and effective communication skills both from a verbal and written perspective required.
• Experience with integration framework such as Spring Integration, Apache Camel, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is most desirable.
• Experience with web development frameworks like Spring, AOP framework is desirable.
• Commercial lending, banking or finance development experience a plus, but not required.
• J2EE / Web Performance tuning and a Hardware / Operating Systems background preferred.
• Self-Motivated and demonstrated ownership.
• Team Player with the ability to question the status quo.
• Professional demeanor
• Build quality products with the “do it right the first time” mindset.
• Ability to build enterprise software, preferably in a distributed team using Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
- Software development experience including design and development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS, SQL preferred.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.