Genpact Recruitment 2019:
We would like to publish below job requirement in your bjsitjobsupdate.com
Greetings to BJS Bangalore Job Seeker from Genpact! We have below job openings for our organization.
Genpact Career 2019:
Join Our group BJS For Daily Walkins, Referral Job Updates.
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Freshers are eligible
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in cost Model creation and management
- Ability to handle pre-sales process management and execution
- Prior experience in sales support
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets ) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines
Remember: Don’t forget to Subscribe our site for Daily Walkins/Updates/off campus drive/Referral Drives/Tips/Placement Papers /Study Materials.
Apply Now before the link expired!!
Over 1000 active jobs for 2018,19 Passout: – Register Now
Something that You should put an eye on:
|How To Get Job Easily||Freshers Jobs|
|Walkins in India||Experienced Jobs|