Deloitte Recruitment 2019:
We would like to publish below job requirement in your bjsitjobsupdate.com
Greetings to BJS Bangalore Job Seeker from Deloitte! We have below job openings for our organization.
Deloitte Career 2019:
|Profile||Analyst – Expense compliance|
|Qualification||Graduate /Post Graduate|
Join Our group BJS For Daily Walkins, Referral Job Updates.
- Graduate with 1 – 3 years attest/audit experience
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal communication skills essential
- Excellent analysis skills with strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent Excel skills and strong computer skills
- Client relations – develops professional relationships with peer level personnel
- Design & development of deliverables – documents work results in a comprehensive, coherent manner using professional business writing skills
- Change management – understands the impact of changes to own role and responsibilities
- Knowledge sharing – willingness to share knowledge within National Finance teams
- Personal development – is committed to self-development, seeking to understand own strengths and weaknesses, has self-confidence and a sound work ethic
- Career planning – will set high standards and challenging goals for their own development, identifying opportunities for professional growth and actively seeks to develop skills through firm program
- Coaching/mentoring development – actively builds a relationship with manager, keeping them up to date with progress and issues
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication. Must possess excellent interpersonal, listening, and facilitation skills and be able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers, and all levels of management of the Organization. Emphasis on ability to communicate across diverse cultures.
- Ability to analyze large sets of data and integrate it into meaningful reports and recommendations.
As a part of this team you will be involved with:
- Audit expense claims to ensure they comply with the policies
- Complete the audit of expenses with quality and accuracy
- Update daily statistics report and aid where required with month end reporting
- Liaise with the business in relation to non-compliant claims
- Determine whether escalation of non-compliant claims is necessary to Expense Compliance Assistant Manager
- Liaise with other attest team members to achieve the goals of the team and provide feedback to the Payables/Attest Assistant Manager on required communication to the business to reinforce policies or recommend changes
- Liaise with payroll and accounts payable when required to ensure payments are made
- Understand and be fluent with the policies in order to enforce the firms’ compliance with this policy
- Ensure all non-compliant claims identified during audit review are recouped from employee
- Ensure 48-hour response time to all queries
- Completion of all required training programs
- Contribution to continued process improvement
- Participation in team and service line events
- Help the team and group in enhancing the tools
- Ability to work with effectively with virtual teams in resolving the issues and to provide excellent customer service
- Work as an effective team member, sharing information, providing work colleagues with assistance and collaborating with others as needed
Work Location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
The Internal Client Services team at Hyderabad supports the Deloitte organization in the UK with a wide variety of capabilities like financial reporting, HR and financial transaction processing, administrative service and helpdesk support, marketing and IT services.
Remember: Don’t forget to Subscribe our site for Daily Walkins/Updates/off campus drive/Referral Drives/Tips/Placement Papers /Study Materials.
Apply Now before the link expired!!
Over 1000 active jobs for 2018,19 Passout: – Register Now
Something that You should put an eye on:
|How To Get Job Easily||Freshers Jobs|
|Walkins in India||Experienced Jobs|