Pega Recruitment 2019 :
Profile: Service Desk Analyst
- Excellent Communication Skills – fluent English essential
- Experience handing US and European callers.
- Ability to work on bounce back tickets.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
- Possesses a high degree of accountability and pride an ownership
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Fair knowledge on MS Excel in publishing reports
- Ability to work well under pressure with changing priorities and unpredictable workload
In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Handle Global callers.
- Provide timely response and resolution for internal technical support requests.
- Primary request areas include; HW and SW troubleshooting, ‘how to’, installations
- Troubleshoot network (TCP/IP) client configuration and connectivity issues primarily for MS Office, printer access, VPN, and WIFI escalating as
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- An opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
Are you currently considered the go-to person in your current technical support organization? We are looking for you – a top performer who possesses a broad range of technical troubleshooting skills is comfortable working with end-users in pressure situations and demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and development.