TCS Ninja 2018 Interview Experience By A Placed Candidate
I qualified for the TCS Ninja round 1. After that, I was called for the round 2 that is the interview round on 16 September 2018. I thoroughly prepared for the interview touching all the domain like C, Java, Data Structure, DBMS, project, and the subject of interest. When I reached the venue, there were more than 200 students who came up for the interview. I was a bit nervous. After getting in, we were told to submit one copy of CV, declaration form and the application form of campus commune.
After that, I was waiting for my turn. After waiting for half an hour, my name was called. I stood up and enter the room. I saw there were 3 people seating in front of me. I was told to sit. They analyze my CV and after that, they told me to “introduce yourself”.
Then I was asked about my favourite subject. I ask them from which domain- software or core? After that, they start asking me questions from C and data structure.
- what is the function?
- what are pointers and array?
- what is the difference between stack and queue?
- What is a circular linked list?
- What is the difference between the array and linked list?
- Write a program of inserting and deleting a node in a linked list?
- swapping of two numbers without a third variable.
- prime number program.
I answered them properly and then they asked questions on my core subject. As I am from ECE department, I told them basic electronics and digital electronics.
- what is opamp and draw an open?
- what is the inverting and non-inverting part of the opamp?
- What are the universal gates and why?
- draw a AND gate using NAND and NOR gate?
After that, they asked me to explain my project. As my project was based on the web application, they asked me to explain the project.
- How you have stored data in this project?
- How to establish the connection between the database and the java program?
- How many tables you have created in MySQL?
- Draw the ER diagram.
And in between these, they asked me HR and MR questions.
- What are your hobbies?
- What was the last movie which you have seen?
- What was the last book you read?
- Do you believe in teamwork?
- How to handle a situation when you have to work alone if your team members are on holiday and the order has to delivered next day?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Are you comfortable with night shifts?
- And lastly, they told me if I have anything to ask?
I answered them properly. In this way, my interview went on. They touched all the domain. I would suggest you go thoroughly with your CV. The questions will be asked from there only. Prepare your project properly. They will definitely ask you from the project. My interview was good and I got the offer letter after 10 days of my interview.
All the best guys who will be facing the interview in the upcoming days.