Misys(Finastra) Recruitments 2019 :
Profile: iOS Engineer
Criteria: Any Engineering Graduates
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Director, the IOS Engineer designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications. This position is located in Trivandrum.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as an IOS Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A self-starter, able to find opportunities to add value and execute solutions.
- Excited about working in the growing financial technology industry.
- A collaborative team player that can adapt well to a changing environment.
- Passionate about iOS development
- 1-3 years of application development experience on iOS
- Deep understanding of UI fundamentals (e.g. View Controller lifecycle, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the Objective-C, iOS frameworks and design patterns.
- Exposure to integrating RESTful APIs and web services with applications.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of mobile security best practices.
- The ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change.
- Testing experience with XCTest
- Experience developing apps in a professional capacity (submitting to the store, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration and build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, Fastlane)
- Experience working with designers and product managers