Amazon Walkins 2019:
We would like to publish below job requirement in your bjsitjobsupdate.com.
Greetings to BJS Bangalore Job Seeker from Amazon! We’ve conducted the walk-in drive for Freshers and Experienced- Apply soon before the link expired!!
Amazon Career 2019:
|Profile||Transaction Risk Investigator|
|Salary||INR 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.|
|Walkin Date||13th March – 16th March|
Join Our group BJS For Daily Walkins, Referral Job Updates.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the “standard” work day (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
Remember: Don’t forget to Subscribe our site for Daily Walkins/Updates/off campus drive/Referral Drives/Tips/Placement Papers /Study Materials.
Over 1000 active jobs for 2018,19 Passout: – Register Now
Something that You should put an eye on:
|How To Get Job Easily||Freshers Jobs|
|Walkins in India||Experienced Jobs|
Time and Venue
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd.
Orion building ,Ground Floor.
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevpura, Bangalore – 560048
Landmark: Opposite Soul Space Arena mall
Time: 9.30 AM-12.00 PM STRICTLY
Pancard and passport size photograph are mandatory to attend interview .
Kindly carry 3 copies of resume for the interview .
Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
This role is on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 12 Months.